Home Technology : Audio / Surround Sound
Paradigm Launches New, User-Friendly Website
Paradigm has always been great at designing and manufacturing stylish, high quality speakers, but when it came to their website, they had some work to do. Earlier last week, Paradigm officially announced the launch of their new consumer website that is now available for use.
Justin Bright, Paradigm’s Director of Digital Marketing agrees that the site needed an overhaul:
“We’ve listened to feedback from our customers, dealers, family, and friends, and based on that feedback, have made some dramatic changes to our website. The new Paradigm website isn’t just a refresh- it has been re-tooled from top to bottom. Navigation is easy and consistent, finding a local dealer is more intuitive, and with emphasis on high resolution photography, the overall look and feel is simply stunning.”
Here’s a run-down of some of the standout features of the redesign:
- Retail Pricing (North America) – Ever been to one of those websites where you see lots of products you want, but there are no prices on anything? Paradigm’s new website has prices for all of their products, so users can easily find items that fit their budget.
- Reviews – What are other consumers and members of the A/V community saying about Paradigm products? Their thoughts are now one click away.
- High-Resolution Image Galleries – No more small, vague photos which leave a little too much to be desired. Paradigm’s new site is filled with tons of high-resolution images that will help you better visualize your dream home theater system.
- Product Collections – Paradigm has grouped all of their products into specific categories that help consumers choose items that best fit their needs. These groups include the Signature Collection (“As good as it gets!”), the Reference Collection (“Step-up performance”), the Classic Collection (“Our affordable audiophile lineup”), and the SHIFT Collection (“Legendary Paradigm sound anywhere”).
- Dealer Locator – Sometimes you find the products you want, and then surprisingly find out that none of said products are in stock in your area. The new Paradigm site uses Google geolocation services to find dealers closest to you, and then narrow down what exactly each dealer carries. Convenient.
Lastly, their new Social tab gives visitors the ability connect with Paradigm on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Flickr, and Youtube instantly.
In the world of A/V technology, it’s important for dealers and vendors to stay up-to-date on all things digital and make sure all their content is easy for consumers to access. Paradigm’s new site definitely helps bring their company up to speed, and will set them apart from many other dealers.
I could go on and on about the new website all day, but you should really go experience it for yourself.
Related: audiophile, budget, Classic Collection, Dealer Locator Sometimes, high quality speakers, home theater system, Justin Bright, manufacturing, new website, Paradigm, photography, Product Collections Paradigm, Reference Collection Step, Signature Collection, Speakers